Sunday, May 22, 2011

AmNesia

I hope I can only remember the first time you looked my way

The first time you called my name and the first time you smiled at me


I hope I can only remember the first time we talked


The first laughter that we shared and the first impression that we had


I hope I can only remember the first time we went out together


The first time I held your hands and the first time you said you loved me


When we first embraced and you first kissed me


When we first danced and we first vowed to love each other


I hope I can only remember the first time you entered my world


And the first dreams that we made



Then I can only forget all the tears I cried for you

All the pains and the blames we threw at each other
All the hatreds that we planted and that never stops on growing
All the game that we're playing where no one wins


I hope I can only go back to the day that I first heard you sing


And the first time I sat beside you to see you closely


Im wishing to remember that first day I wanted you so badly it drives me crazy


The day when I never stopped on thinking about you


And the first time how much I really wanted to tell you


'Please stay with me, cuz I love you too..'

No comments:

Post a Comment