Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Death of My Passion

Sitting under the pale moonlight
Gazing at the stars til midnight
Seeking for something to heal my sorrow
But it seems that my heart was shot by an arrow

Reminiscing all our memories
Thinking that we're in a bliss
Reminding me of the love we've shared
With the pledge of love that we swear

Thinking of you makes my teardrops fall
Wondering why our love befall
Oh, how I wish you were here
Caressing me the way you used to do before

Sadness, Loneliness, Depression
I have felt from the death of my passion
No hopes, No dreams, No inspiration
Is there any affection?

Every time we meet
My heart increases its beat
And every second you would glance
I see the face, happiness had enhanced

Hurtful words I wish I never said so
Now I felt of letting you go
Hope I could bring back your love before
But now, you don't love me anymore

If you just only knew
What I really feel for you
Your heart would tell it's true
That my love is sincere for you..


February 12, 2001

12AM
Cirellea Nairin

No comments:

Post a Comment